Wednesday, January 28, 2009

a love poem.

Resonating profoundly among boundless empires of our desires purges the urge of simple words

Placed on a pages to provoke unexpected visual provocation, to you my invocation:

A blessed and sacred and subtle temptation of words with recognition of our prize possession

A benediction more delicious than two forms of eggs benedict; blessed by holy water and mixed in bottomless vats of crystalline champaign bubbles bubbles toils and recoils all insignificant troubles.

Do you still want the illusion of unspoken conversations, the unlocking of secrets and adherence of communication?

To break down barriers and be the barer of my best kept secret...

Secrets kept best...

Quiet walks and silent sleepless nights, nostalgia of procrastination, time and solitude.

Clarity.

Simplicity.

Penetrating unforeseen barriers so deep in the drudges of desire that transcendence itself seems to have no merit more than a simple word, enlightenment.

The light in you shines so bright it lights the light in me as you begin to enlighten me so vividly and proudly.

My truth, unobstructed by ego. And you...so pretty.

Contradictions so benevolent they spray unadulterated dreams of insight unseen to any manipulated mess of manifested blurriness.

And to this I confess.

Love.

Pure in its form.

Unlike any other.

Like pristine rain drops on glistening concrete streets...

Insomnia?

I lay awake late at night with no one watching is if semi discreet--

fantasies of you as I sleep, but battling nothing as my wants and needs are complete.

A Neo-Exestential outlook on something so essential, it must be...

DAR FAR

Virgo Nihilist using your words to compile this manifestation of unaltered ART.

Come TRAVEL with me. Wine. Warmth, Giving and Receiving--

Exceeding

All expectations met and yet...

Im still falling...

Falling...

F
A
L
L
I
N
G
inlovewithYOU!