Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Trent does Modernism...

How....?

...Does a man fall in and out of love so Precisely...?
...So Quickly and Concisely...?

(Im so scared)

I cant even see my...¿Fright, Sí?
My emotions are less than Might-E
But I dont want to FIGHT thee
I might take FLIGHT-¿see?
And nevertheless...I might end up so spite thee

Because on so many levels I think of you so HIGHLY

HUG ME!

tightly...

so we can, betogethernightly.

You never know...

I just MIGHT "B"



Sounds unlikely



BUT THE

WORLD

IS MIGHTY

How Unlikely...


or
NOT
.

2 comments:

Holistic Him said...

This poem is supposed to have unique sizing and spacing of the letters and words throughout the whole piece...but blogspot flushes everything to the left, feel free to email me for an .rtf version to see the spacing...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.